AetherSX2 For AArch64 Linux
This page contains AetherSX2 releases for AArch64 Linux.
IT WILL NOT RUN ON INTEL/X86 MACHINES.
- Download the AppImage file.
- Grant it executable permissions: chmod +x AetherSX2-*.AppImage
- Launch the AppImage: ./AetherSX2-*.AppImage
- Either add your BIOS files to '[home directory]/.config/aethersx2/bios', or change the BIOS path in settings.
- Add a directory from the settings menu to scan for games. Don't select your home directory or the root of any external volumes, it'll take forever. Pick the directory with your game dumps.
- Launch game and enjoy.
- UPDATE NOTE: Version v1.0-2455 and beyond switched from storing data in
$HOME/.config/aethersx2. You will need to move your data files accordingly (e.g.
mv $HOME/aethersx2 $HOME/.config).
- If you're using a Raspberry Pi 4, you must select the Vulkan renderer. Our OpenGL renderer requires GLES 3.2, which the Pi4 does not support.
Default Keyboard bindings
You can change these in settings.
- Left Stick: WASD
- Right Stick: TFGH
- Triangle/Circle/Cross/Square: IJKL
- Start: Enter
- Select: Backspace
- L1/R1: Q/E
- L2/R2: 1/3
- L3/R3: 2/4
- Save States: F1 to load, F2 to select slot, F3 to save.
- Toggle Frame Limit: F4
- Toggle Software Renderer: F9